1. OBLIGATORY: Become good enough at makeup so that you are able to do the indicated ‘beginners’ make up as taught by Christine Dominique.
2. ADVANCED: Then photograph one part of your face and send me a photograph. (could be just an eye, or lips, or whatever you want… but it’s not necessary a full photo.) I want it perfect!!!
3. OBLIGATORY: Pass the makeup exam with 100% score. Send me a screenshot.
4. ADVANCED: Buy all indicated make-up products (whichever brand you want, but ensure full inventory of makeup.) Obviously, don’t buy things you already have.
5. ADVANCED: Send me a photo of your bimbo lips – done by using a technique taught in the playlist.
…my first childhood memory was throwing my mother’s eyebrow pencil into the toilet.
That’s not just weird in itself, but weird because this seemingly anti-makeup protest was followed by a lifelong love of cosmetics.
Makeup is art… makeup is sensual… makeup is… bloody useful. I hope that by the time you finish this module, you’ll love makeup too (If you don’t already.)
You have to learn the entire makeup process which can be summarized in 8 steps.
Step 1: Prep your skin.
Step 2: Apply primer.
Step 3: Apply foundation & concealer.
Step 4: Apply setting powder.
Step 5: Highlight & contour.
Step 6: Apply your bronzer & blush.
Step 7: Apply your eye makeup.
Step 8: Apply your lip products.
You can learn how to do all that in the seminal video of this course: video 1 by Dominique. But to do everything in video 1 you will have to watch all the videos on these topics…
- How to apply makeup for beginners (the aforementioned seminal course video.)
- Skin types.
- Skin tones.
- How to wash your face.
- Foundation hacks.
- Contouring and bronzing.
- Mascara do’s and don’ts.
- Make up as surgery.
- Fake lips.
Seminal video 1…
(This is a playlist.)
Christen Dominique explains her reasons for producing this tutorial in her own words…
“I’ve gotten messages in the past where people have thanked me for guiding them through their makeup journey because they didn’t have a mom there for them or a sister or anybody to really show them how to apply makeup. This is for you.”
Extending that idea, I’ve selected an entire suite of makeup videos that will teach you everything you need to know about makeup and the list of topics on the syllabus.
Makeup videos are a great way to relax. No Covid, no politics, no war!
Ok… now you’ve studied… time for the exam. password rabbit123 Then checkout the shopping list in the second link.